Geordie Shore series 2 episode 3 is over and what an episode. Here’s a brief recap of what happend. If you haven’t watched this episode then head over to our episode page.
Brief Recap (IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED, DON’T READ…SPOILERS!)
- Gaz and Jay manage to sort out and move on from their arguing over Rebecca, from the previous episode.
- Anna hands the house mates new jobs. Gary and James had to attend an 18th birthday party wearing only a pinny! While the rest were to host a party on the limo bus. Rebecca also trys all the tricks in the book to pull Jay.
- Rebecca takes the role of wing man for James and hooks him up with a girl in the club. Which he finally takes back to the house and gets his leg over.
- It’s also Sophie’s birthday and to help cheer her up (because her boyfriend can’t make it), everyone helps out by putting up banners/balloons before going out. She even has her lips plumped up. (See pic).
- Vicky’s boyfriend turns up and throws her into a awkward situation with Ricci. She doesn’t want to hurt her boyfriend, but is starting to have feelings for Ricci.
- and a whole lot more…