The official Geordie Shore Facebook was updated earlier with a teaser for Geordie Shore Series 3. Although the video is full of clips from last year’s summer specials in Magaluf. It definitely gets us excited for the new series in Cancun. Here’s the video anyways!
ps: No news on the official dates but we will let you know when we find out!
The final end to series 2 is tomorrow were the Geordie Shore cast will discuss anything and everything with comedian Russel Kane. Last series Reunion was pretty hilarious, so we’re expecting this one to be just as good, if not better! I wonder if we’ll learn anything new about the cast relationships or what their parents think of this series.
Just like a normal episode of Geordie Shore. The Reunion will air tomorrow at 10pm on MTV. Sky Channel 126, Virgin Media 311.
If you’ve missed any Geordie Shore episode then head over to our episode guide for more info.
Will you be watching The Reunion tomorrow? Vote on our poll below.
Check these new instagram snaps of the Geordie Shore cast!
The season finale is over and it’s sad times! We have to wait till series 3 to find out if any of the relationships can actually last. But what relationships are we talking about? Here’s last nights episode recap. If you’ve missed any of the episodes check out our episode guide.
- The house is divided between the boys and girls after the girls trashed the house from the previous episode.
- Vicky and Ricci are back on.
- It’s party time at the Geordie Shore house to mark an amazing end to series 2. With fireworks of course.
- Sophie realises what a prick Joel has been and decides to end it during the final party.
- James goes against everything he’s said and bangs Holly…again.
- Charlotte and Gaz declare their love for each other. But how long will it last?
- Jay finally reveals his true feelings to Rebecca.
- Rebecca tries to confront Vicky about how she feels and her position in the house.
- The cast say their goodbyes in true Geordie style.
Source: Geordie Shore Facebook
The final Geordie Shore episode for Series 2 airs tonight. Which is awesome because we get to watch how this series ends, but sad news as it’s the last one till Series 3 in Mexico! But we will get the chance to see the cast in the Series 2 Reunion episode. Which is hopefully next week!
Following on from the previous episode, the guys are fuming that the girls have trashed the house out of jealously. The lads are not happy at all and want an apology from the girls before war breaks out between them.
Want to see preview of tonight’s episode? Click here.
Details: MTV – Sky Channel 126, Virgin Media 311 @ 10pm
ps: No news yet on tonight’s under the bonnet. We will let you know if there’s one.
pps: If you haven’t seen the previous episode we recommend you do. Links in our episode guide.