Geordie Shore Series 2 Episode 2 has finished, if you’ve missed it check our episode pages and you might just find a link to watch it online! Similar to the previous episode, you can also watch the replay/catch up every night this week on MTV.
Brief Recap (IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED, DON’T READ…SPOILERS!)
- Ricci is still trying to get into Vicky, and lets Jay know his plans during a night out. But Jay predicts them arguing and ending up the same as him and Vicky from Series 1. Which comes true when they start arguing over looking after Charlotte.
- Charlotte ends up in Gaz’s bed again and Gaz’s attitude (even though he is single!) is taking its toll on Charlotte’s emotions. Which ends up in Charlotte leaving the house.
- Holly is desperately trying to pull James, but he’s not having any of it. She even takes James’ mate Ben, back to the ‘f**k hut’.
- Sophie brings home her mate from the club, and is trying hard not to cheat on her boyfriend. She also receives a surprise visit from her dad (legend!) and awkwardly leads him to the ‘f**k hut’ where Holly is.
- Jay and Gaz go out on there own, even though Charlotte just left the house. Jay later brings his friend home hoping to get some action, but is c**k blocked when she decides to sleep.
- Later that night Jay goes back into the house to check on Rebecca and notices she’s sat in Gaz’s bed. Which he takes the wrong way and ends up causing an argument between him and Gaz.